Heledd Wyn’s Profile
Heledd specialises in long-term care, mental incapacity (including the Court of Protection) and estate planning. She advises individuals, attorneys and Court appointed Deputies on their options and obligations. With extensive experience in the Mental Capacity Act 2005 & Care Act 2014, Heledd is well place to advise on the implications of a move into long-term care.
Care Home experience
She regularly advises on the following aspects
- Court of Protection applications for property and finance and health and welfare
- Creation and administration of trusts for vulnerable children and adults
- Personal Injury Trusts
- NHS Continuing Health Care Funding
- Advance Decisions (“Living Wills”)
- Care home contracts
- Local authority obligations and funding
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
General overview of practice
Heledd is regularly asked to comment on these areas of work and has been published in a number of journals. Heledd is also regularly asked to speak on these topics to third parties such as financial advisers and care providers. Heledd is an experience private client solicitor and sits on the STEP Mental Capacity Special Interest Group which is dedicated to furthering good practice in the field of mental capacity and is also
You must be logged in to post a comment.